Thursday, January 06, 2011

Yessssssssssssss

Finally!! Recovering from past!! Wow!! 2010 is really good learning for me!! Enjoyed working with different people at different phase. Very hard working! Just work work and work..

No party time, No Travelling etc etc...just within one room of my company..from monday to sunday...

I must say 2010 is one of the lovely year...met good people and learnt a lot..Good learning for me also..Build a small team and engaged people which is really tough..saw up and down of the emotional....and felt good and bad..and blah blah.............

I am not HR guy who handle the situtation beautiful but from past experience I learnt a lot and will improve in tackling the sitution calmy...

Goal for 2011..
1. Be good
2. Lot of hard work
3. Product Launch
4. Good marketing
5. Relax and travel

Make the vision more clear and strong..

Love you 2011 and all people around me and worked with till now!! Thanks for everyone supports

Thanks

No comments: