Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Child within us…

How old tree but new leaf comes to feel him little younger every season. In same context we all are same…how old we are but the child in us remain somewhere in corner, which we forgotten long since as busy with professional timing and schedule…but this child have good point to capture in between time, whether its fun, emotion, love and relations..

Happen often when I usually behave or talk like a child which I don’t know but the person in front can capture the expression of mine might be everyday or in few days, and when I come to hear u r just like a child then I pass beautiful smile and say no no….i m not a child or behave like a kid to put in backside of my professional life.. nevermind if its make better or put hundred of smile on other face then what is the harm in making other happy as everyone love child…me too like and love the child too much…but when they grew up then screwed the happiness …is it…like we do when we grew up..screwed the happiness of parents, boss, friends and colleagues by touching their sentiments….

Just today one heart breaking or shocking things happen to me, when I was on my way to home in evening from office and the road is blank means in service lane of home, no one is there out on that straight road, its totally dark near by home and lights are off too and I was just walking on my own tune of thinking…and just sudden, just sudden one man in half shot, half ganzee (means top half white shirt) around 40-50 plus (age group) wearing big thick white circle glass on eyes and from that glass eyes look more bigger like when u in zooming mode of any text on paper. As its dark can’t seen him earlier and suddenly that old man come in front of me with big stone in his hand, jumping, bending to his foot and behaving like he will beat me or break my head with that big stone and at that point of time I totally lost what to do and scared with shockable-breakable mind can’t able to think where should I have to move whether right, left or straight toward him and then I managed my bravery attitude means my own age lifestyle and manage to shout on the person and said areyee uncle ji aapp kya kar rahee hooooooo marro gaya kya…and then that old person suddenly come in his position in front of eyes and look around me and said ohh yaar I was just beating dog which in now on your back and running. And that person is just like my neighbor I can say as he leave just near to my house around 100 houses distance..

Trust me after that I have taken long breath of relief ohh and start walking again, yaar what the lovely incident after long time happen to me. One more story in mukesh buffer to describe to friend and same thing I have done after 5 min called the friend of mine, told them the whole incident and what I have to listen at the end mukesh please grow up soon…ohh shit then I immediately changed the topic no no…I was just telling you in way of laughing but trust me I know what I happen to my lovely heart at that point of time…


Second small incident very short: On way to office and just waiting for the boss car and when its come in go inside and there is one person also in back seat and suddenly I look down said whoz mobile is this…but dear that was not mobile that was big and big Laptop and what I think and just spell out with tongue and come with mobile and that incident put smile on the face on car…nevermind its happens…


This is mine little story of child within me what’s on your end if you have any incident happen to you guys then lets share it and enjoy the path of experience on this platform so we can take some experience…

1 comment:

Divisha said...

cute :) here's something i wrote couple of years ago. now i think it was quite childlike (and childish too :))

*slipathon*

today i slipped over a banana peel
and went into peals of laughter

after a long time, feeling foolish actually made me smile
the little girl watching me from a distance laughed too...
till her eyes watered...

a couple lost in each others' eyes
got momentarily distracted and passed a generous helping hand

the geriatric lady sitting on an upturned can
uttered a few words of advice and reprimanded
those who litter around

For the first time perhaps
slipping on hard ground
wasn't that painful afterall!