Monday, January 01, 2007

From myself

One question I ask from myself everyday
Two reply I get from myself everyday

Which one is right, which one is wrong?
Again go in dilemma of asking same question to myself everyday

Day pass, time pass
But that question answer remain pending to myself everyday

In passion of taking accurate reply
Move toward the neighbor door.

They listen it, they discuss it
But that question makes them laugh on me everyday

Then try to pass that question
From where it arrive

And after sometime
Answer came in form of “No” one day

“No” in form of answer
Again put 100 questions to myself everyday

Who is right, what was wrong that day

Because me is thinking, they are thinking everyday

And that question remains unsolved everyday.

Day pass, time pass but that question
Is disturbing me everyday

Waiting for next season so that waves
Change the flow of that question to myself everyday…

1 comment:

Surinder said...

stop thinking !! thats what you need to do right now :P

have a great new year :)