Monday, December 11, 2006

Your Silence

Your silence is talking to me
Your shadow is coming toward me

You don’t speak much
But your silence is one clue for me..

Your shadow is your silence
That me to think

And your silence is a justification
Of your feeling for me

You say it or not but your
Silence is talking to me

Sometime I Talk
To your shadow about me

I m wondering, I m thinking
For breaking this silence

As this silence is talking to me
Break this shadow of silence for me
So I can able to catch you

I want to say what I feel for you
So break this silence for me
So that I can catch you catch you for this time for me
to make your shadow of silence in me

As your silence is a light for me
As your silence is a picture of your shadow inside me

I want to feel sorry
What I said in past

I want to know the reason
Of your silence toward me

Your silence is a light of love for me

You don’t say much
But your silence is giving a feeling of love toward me..

No comments: