Monday, March 20, 2006

That beautiful bird



That beautiful bird is so close
That I can’t catch her…

Her eyes are so soft and warm
That I can’t close my eyes in front

That expression, that glimpse
That, I can’t forget from mind

That warm colour
Which always chill my heart

Just and just that face
Is always round forever here..

That smile will beat my heart beats
That expression will put me so close to her wings..

That remains that because
I have wear black hat forever

Hat on my eyes will catch the shadow
Of her shadow

That face will remain
Forever for last in mind forever

That moment, that time and that year
Always be mine forever...

That rounded clock is counting the time around my mind forever

One look will give the mediation
Because, that bird is unmatchable and so far

As that is too far from the distance of my voice to catch immediately