Sunday, August 21, 2005

Newly Born Baby

So before i start with anything i would like to introduce myself to all of you who are virtual in reality and whom i hvn't seen.................................myself Mukesh Marwah from New Delhi, India (http://www.mukeshmarwah.com/), by profession i m Graphic Designer cum Visualiser and rest is cool and chill out...

I don't know how to start here, i think i m just newly born baby in this account to express and shares my views as u know in first meetup only hey and smiles are there so.....accept this from my side both "Big Hi and bubbly smile".


Hobbies : nowsaday music only sing and thinking. (reading & music)
Mantra of life is : "Learning and earning PLUS The will is more important than skill"

So my current state of mind say have a peace stone in mind which will polish the skill of simplicity and understanding. As baby have to understand the people around........what you think!!!

For this moment i will say bye bye to all of you and have wonderful time here.....................................

ciao
mukesh marwah

2 comments:

Amit Deshpande said...

Kool!

Keep the Good thing going!

And open the comments setting for Everyone!

Ciao,

Amit

Mukesh Marwah said...

Thanx amit yaar i really appreciate for your saying and yaar update me i m really inspire by you now.............................well now tell me how to do this.......open the comments and yaar........what is this aka cybaba...hahha

and yaar how to edit more friends here........hahha

challo thanks for all this stuff

with regards
mukesh marwah